- Summer Clinics will run @ Sportscenter of Connecticut in Shelton.
- Boys Summer Clinic days and hours are on Fridays, 6pm-7:30.
- Girls Summer Clinic days and hours are Sundays from 4-5:30pm.
- Cost is $125 for the (4) 1.5 hour sessions for all groups.
Address: 784 River Road (Route 110) Shelton, CT 06484. Follow signs for the Ice Rinks and enter building in front.
-***PLEASE NOTE: It is MANDATORY that each player is registered with US Lacrosse prior to participating and must remain in good standing with US Lacrosse throughout the entirety of the clinic.***
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- 4 guaranteed sessions, rain or shine!
- Each session will consist of practicing stick skills, positional concepts, and live game play.
- Game play will involve short fields, small goals, soft balls and limited contact. Games are designed to provide high repetitions for each player and appropriate pace of play for each group.
During our clinics, our staff will be doing everything possible to adhere to state guidelines regarding safe play. Our utmost concern is the safety and well-being of our players, parents and staff, therefore we will be following the below procedures through the 4 weeks of our clinic:
- Temperature screenings will be conducting on all players prior to entering the playing area.
- Time between sessions has been extended in order to eliminate crowding upon entering or exiting the building.
- Coaches will wear face coverings if unable to coach from a distance (per Connecticut Guidelines)
- Players must enter the field area in full equipment (except helmet for temperature screening) and will keep equipment on through the entirety of the clinic with the exception of water breaks.
-Players will have designated areas where they will keep their own water bottles. Bottles should be clearly labeled and each area will be set apart 6+ feet.
- Spectators will be limited to 1 parent/guardian per player and must wear a face covering.